Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 25

Thread: Its Official: Bobby Sanders named head coach at

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Its Official: Bobby Sanders named head coach at

    [ QUOTE ]
    I was in Lee County today, yesterday, the day before, etc. And I was at every game Chris Day ever quarterbacked and I played for Don Williams....so big deal!!! Football isn't viewed in the same light here as it used to be and it probably never will.

    [/ QUOTE ] That is the problem, football isn't viewed in the same light. They used to have some fair teams. If some of the parents come on up with the Lee kids and keep helping things might change, but after so long , I'll have to see it first.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member oldgeneral's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 24th, 2005
    Posts
    10
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Its Official: Bobby Sanders named head coach at

    Bobby was probably not at the meeting, but he was named coach by the Lee Co school board. he did apply so I assume he wants the job. he probably has not signed on th edotted line so to speak, but that is just a formality.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Its Official: Bobby Sanders named head coach at

    I wish Coach Sanders, his wife, and their little boy nothing but the best there. Coach Sanders is an incredible person truly one of a kind and I know he will do great things there.

  4. #4
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Its Official: Bobby Sanders named head coach at

    Sanders is a great guy and a good coach- I hope he stays at Appy. If he doesn't , I hope he has some luck at Lee.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •